My company writes software for the communications systems used by many broadcasters, including NBC, who use a large system for covering the Olympics. This is my 5th trip to the Olympics providing support to NBC inside the IBC, and these are my ramblings on what's going on in Torino and at the Games.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Cory!

Cory is my nephew, who turns 14 on February 13th. His class at school is studying the Olympics this week, and I'm told they might drop by my blog, so I wanted to send a special message to Cory today in celebration of his birthday!

Cory

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sean

Nice picture of Cory. Liked Caitie pictures too but what is with your hat! Canadians should have stayed with Roots for their outfits.
Sandra

1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cory

8:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with the hat?

8:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean,

I showed your blog to some people at work and they thought it was really neat. Erika thought your profile looked like an on-line dating thing. I told her I wasn't too worried if you kept wearing that hat.

Lots of Love Susan

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home