My company writes software for the communications systems used by many broadcasters, including NBC, who use a large system for covering the Olympics. This is my 5th trip to the Olympics providing support to NBC inside the IBC, and these are my ramblings on what's going on in Torino and at the Games.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Torino - Roadside Crucifixion

Today is Sunday, so I thought I would post two stunning photos taken by Tony on his way back down from the mountains. He had to beg the bus driver to stop and let him take these...

Cross

There's really not much to say here, except that I think these are very dramatic (almost surreal) images...

Cross 2

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean,

These are really stunning images. I'm glad he got the bus driver to stop.

Susan

9:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home