My company writes software for the communications systems used by many broadcasters, including NBC, who use a large system for covering the Olympics. This is my 5th trip to the Olympics providing support to NBC inside the IBC, and these are my ramblings on what's going on in Torino and at the Games.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

See you in Sochi!

It is that time again! I am heading off to Sochi on February 1st, and once again, I will be keeping a blog of my time at the Olympics.

You can visit my new blog at Sean's Sochi Olympic Blog. I hope you'll come follow me around for my first time in Russia, it should be an interesting experience!

Cheers - Sean

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Harmsen said...

Hi Sean, I'm reaching out to you through this post. I also live in Newmarket. I noticed you like Neutral Milk Hotel! Thought I was the only one on our town to know that band! I noticed your interests include reading. I'm a new author looking for readers and feedback. You can find my book on my blog. It's called "The Year of Yearning," a roller-coaster ride of longing and infatuation. Would love to hear from you.
Jeff

8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home