My company writes software for the communications systems used by many broadcasters, including NBC, who use a large system for covering the Olympics. This is my 5th trip to the Olympics providing support to NBC inside the IBC, and these are my ramblings on what's going on in Torino and at the Games.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

London Calling

Can't hardly believe it, but, I am heading off to London on July 21st, and once again, I will be keeping a blog of my time at the Olympics.

You can visit my new blog at Sean's London Olympic Blog. I hope you'll come follow me around for my first time in London, it should be a fun time!

Cheers - Sean

P.S. - I have recently just restored all my Torino blog photos (they had all disappeared when Geocities died). Hope you have a chance to look at them if you haven't seen them before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home